Welcome to the Grant Tracking Database
This system is used to store and track information about grant proposals and grant awards including the time, effort and physical resources required for each grant project.
Time and Effort Reporting
Each ULM employee or student is responsible for affirming effort conducted on the research/project by completing the ULM Time and Effort Report form. The report must be approved by the PI and submitted to OSPR. See the ULM Time and Effort Policy for further explanation.
- The OSPR office will generate a Time and Effort Report form for each ULM faculty, staff or student employee based on information supplied to the OSPR office by the Principal Investigator (PI) in the pre-award and post-award stages. It is important that PI's keep the OSPR apprised of employees and students hired for grant projects in order to maintain an accurate reporting system.
- Time & Effort Reports must be submitted twice per year.
- First reporting period: Reports for the first reporting period must reflect all efforts conducted in the first half of the fiscal year beginning July 1 and ending December 31. Reports for this period must be completed by January 31.
- Second report period: Reports for the second reporting period must reflect all efforts conducted in the second half of the fiscal year beginning January 1 and ending June 30. Reports for this period must be completed by September 30.
- If a project is not following the timeline as outlined in the proposal or employee effort has to vary for any circumstance, please notify the OSPR immediately. Actions may require adjustments in effort calculations and notification/renegotiation with the sponsored program.
For more information visit the Office of Sponsored Programs and Research website.