ed2go Online Short Courses
Benefits of Instructor-Led Courses:
Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in six week formats with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions starting monthly
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Browse the 300+ online courses from the list below! Instructions for registration come after this list.
For more information about our online classes with Ed2Go, please visit
- All Courses (alphabetic listing)
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Computer Applications
- Graphic Design
- The Internet
- Web Page Design
- Web Graphics & Multimedia
- Web & Computer Programming
- Database Management & Programming
- Computer Troubleshooting & Networking
- Certification Prep
- Digital Photography & Digital Video
- Writing & Publishing
- Entertainment Industry
- Test Prep
- Personal Finance & Wealth Building
- Health Care, Nutrition, & Fitness
- Personal Enrichment
- Child Care & Parenting
- Art, History, Psychology, & Literature
- Math, Philosophy, & Science
- Grant Writing & Nonprofit Management
- Start Your Own Business
- Personal Development
- Business Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Health Care Continuing Education
- Law & Legal Careers
- Courses for Teaching Professionals
If you wish to enroll in a class, follow this 3-step process:
- Follow the appropriate link above to Ed2Go's web site, then click on the course title.
- Click on the "Enroll Now" button on the right side of the course web page and follow the directions there.
- Call us at (318) 342-1030 to arrange payment for the class.
If you have problems, please call us at (318) 342-1030 for help with registration. After you register, ULM Continuing Education will contact you within 3 business days to confirm that everything is ready for you to start the short course.